Practice is excited to bring on a Technology Lead to help build a new paradigm for privacy-based mental healthcare applications. If you care about code quality and engineering excellence as much as you care about user privacy, you might be a good fit.
This role is an opportunity to have an immediate, outsized impact as a first hire, working to solve challenging problems and shipping a groundbreaking new product to (hopefully) millions of people.
- Experience building and owning world-class mobile and web applications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and in-person
- Strong product sensibility, from UX design to application architecture
- Engineering management experience is not necessary, but would be helpful!
- Relentlessly resourceful
What we offer
- You can work anywhere within US time zones. Whether it’s your favorite coffee shop or your living room, Practice gives you the flexibility to work wherever you will be most effective.
- Excellent healthcare, vision, and dental with all premiums covered.
- Feel good about what you do. We believe in solving real problems, working with integrity, and sharing that work with everyone.